Yesterday, on the heels of the Gainesville and Santaluces white girl rants (here), and Jeremy Lin'sanity', I asked myself why people care so much about what silly teenage white girls think about blacks. With little effort, I found numerous black rants about whites, including this recent tweet by . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Esther Baxter Covers KING Magazine, Talks Joe Budden
- The Climate Crisis is Here: Now What?
- Laisha // 3C Natural Hair Style Icon
- Nina Simone & Zoe Saldana - The Politics of COLOR
- A Summer Movie Season Preview - What's On Your 'Must-See' List?
- Kaitlyn Hunt: Like Genarlow Wilson, She’s No “Rapist” or “Predator”
- The (Almost) 40 Year Old Toddler
- 'Family Research Council pushes full-page ad against gay Scouts' and other Thurs...
- Morgan Freeman Takes an Extended Blink (Nap) on Live TV
- Vitter Amendment To Farm Bill Could Contribute To Family Break-Ups
- Six Young Adult Books I Can't Wait to Read
- The NAACP Is Pleased With Its Victory In Fayette County Georgia Over The "Racist...
- The Lonely Island & Solange Teach Us A Lesson About The 'Semicolon'