I wish to plead my own case for why I questioned Mr. Roland Martin, and to defend myself against his insatiable personal attacks via Twitter and the reference he makes of me in his article: “No, I Didn’t Attend An HBCU, And Am Still A Proud Black Man.”
I could care less about Mr. . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
5 Play Thursday - Five Songs Herman Cain Can Sing To Make Voters Forget These Latest Allegations.
- Why is George Zimmerman’s defense team releasing Trayvon Martin’s text messages?...
- Good Luck Fallon!
- The problem is Macaray not Bill Maher
- Silver Linings Playbook (DVD REVIEW)
- Tom Joyner Offers Girls Advice on How Not to Get Raped (Sponsored by Proctor and...
- Shakespeare's Julius Caesar is So Very Revealing as We Try to Make Sense of the ...
- “Only Black Women Have A Problem Dating Black Men Who Make Less Money”
- Will There be Any Safe Programming for kids? FCC May Relax Regulations
- 3 Tips for Getting Dad to Help with the Kid’s Hair
- The redemption of Genarlow Wilson
- Trayvon Martin Smoked Weed, (Possibly) Handled Guns, & Rode Horses. Does It Even...
- Hospitality failure 101