Ask Max is my weekly advice column where I respond to readers' sex, dating, and relationship questions and the max-logic fam weighs in with their own advice. If you have a question that you need help with, click the Ask Max button at the top of the page and fill in the form. There's even an . . . . . . Read More
I have ugly days once in a while, and every time I have them or when I’m dressed down along comes a gentleman eying me down like I’m a piece of BBQ slathered with that delicious honey garlic flavored sauce (yes I was hungry while writing, thank you). I may have cold in my eyes, [...]. . . Read More
There’s a million and one blogs, articles and essays floating around the internet attempting to instruct men on how they can bring the spark back into their relationships, or things they can do and say that will get their old ladies motor running again and 99% of them are absolute .... . . Read More
Allow Me To Drop Some Science On Y’all About Sex And Dating When It Comes To A Sexy Woman In Her 30′s. And It’s Not A Pretty Scene…But It Has Nothing To Do With Her Body, How She Looks Or How She Performs In Bed. It’s Scary Because Of One Specific Fact: She Finally Knows Who .... . . Read More
Quite often, as a new relationship is developing, how we speak to each other is something done with care. Often rehearsed in our minds so as not to come over as ‘pushy’, ‘subservient’, ‘stubborn’ etc. conversation does not always flow as easily as one or other would like. As the familiarity .... . . Read More
“I turn automobiles into hotels on wheels / I got money for a room it’s just the fact that I’m trill” – Jay-Z. She’s tugging on my belt; I’m trying to tell her, “ma wait.” She moans softly in her sexiest voice, “I want it now.” She . . . . . . Read More
November has always been a month that represents gratitude for me. I often get caught up in the everyday hustle & bustle of life that I tend to forget about my blessings. It’s so easy to compare & contrast our lives against the array of fortunes bestowed upon others. November is a . . . . . . Read More
It took me a little while to register or accept it but after partaking in krumping exercises just to keep myself warm this past weekend waiting for Maverick, Don Kwelu and The Yak outside Victoria station (punks) I can finally say Winter is here!! 5 things I look forward to or at least have . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
The Power of Three
- Why is George Zimmerman’s defense team releasing Trayvon Martin’s text messages?...
- Good Luck Fallon!
- The problem is Macaray not Bill Maher
- Silver Linings Playbook (DVD REVIEW)
- Tom Joyner Offers Girls Advice on How Not to Get Raped (Sponsored by Proctor and...
- Shakespeare's Julius Caesar is So Very Revealing as We Try to Make Sense of the ...
- “Only Black Women Have A Problem Dating Black Men Who Make Less Money”
- Will There be Any Safe Programming for kids? FCC May Relax Regulations
- 3 Tips for Getting Dad to Help with the Kid’s Hair
- The redemption of Genarlow Wilson
- Trayvon Martin Smoked Weed, (Possibly) Handled Guns, & Rode Horses. Does It Even...
- Hospitality failure 101