Well you have to admit that it's a much, much better idea than his casting of Kimmy Kakes in his upcoming film The Marriage Counselor. But Tyler Perry revealed this week that he wants to cast Diana Ross for an upcoming film project. He said: "I have the perfect role for her. . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Nars Launching Andy Warhol Inspired Collection
- ‘The Daily Show’ Attacks Sarah Palin’s Return to FOX News (VIDEO)
- Fed_UP Rant: The Meaning of Life??? Without Food!
- Sugar Daddies and the Secret Lives of Black Sugar Babies
- Clippers walk away from deal with Boston Celtics
- Are projected NBA lottery pick Nerlens Noel’s “people” giving him a bad rep?...
- When twerking goes wrong.
- The Republican Party's Food Program for the Poor? Soylent Green and Human Feces ...
- The Daily Show attacks 'gay intolerance'
- Not Her “Secret Place” But Close To It: Joni Mitchell’s Recent, Long Interviews...
- Problem and Solution Guide to Getting Brothas and Sistas to Work Together as a P...
- Immigration may be a threat to Republicans, but not to America
- Hypocrisy has rendered the term ‘RINO’ meaningless