Well... here it is. Not only is it the first trailer, but they're unleashing it on us in red-band form; forget opening with a G-rated trailer. The big-screen adaptation of the popular late 1980s/early '90s TV cop drama 21 Jump Street, which is scheduled to hit theaters on March 16, 2012, starring . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Whining in the mailbag: leftwing media puts Joe the Plumber in its crosshairs
- Virginia is only for lovers if both lovers look the same.
- WHNT's Greg Screws Tribute To Teachers In Oklahoma & Everywhere
- Governor Bentley: Fence jockey
- The Family Research Council's sad attempt to attach gay equality to the DOJ leak...
- Happy Harvey Milk Day!
- Chicago on my mind…save a few bucks, kill the lil darkies off
- Chris Ladd: How to Rebuild the GOP
- Game Recognizes Game in a World Where Politics is Professional Wrestling: Howard...
- Davey D’s Thoughts on Michelle Obama & Fantasizing about Ballers and Rappers
- President Obama's Morehouse Commencement Speech
- Three Alabama Cities Top Religious & Porn Lists
- Kmart “Big Gas Savings” commercial…is it funny?