Our hands are one of the most used body parts. We use them to cook, clean, care for our loved ones, love, work and express ourselves. Our hands help us complete various tasks and most of us don’t give it a second thought. Just as our body develops soreness and strain from use overtime, so.... . . Read More
My name is Chisom. I’m Nigerian, 19, and reside in Houston, Texas. Why did you make the decision to go natural? C: The real reason I went natural was because I truly just wanted some naturally, curly hair. Also, I wanted a different look. I was 15 when I did the big. . . Read More
I’ll admit it, I had a pre-existing prejudice against Las Vegas. It was cemented by the reputation the city had built for itself, branding itself as a perpetual bachelor party that catered to those interested in gambling and indulging in extreme, excessive inebriation. A place for people. . . Read More
Introduce yourself! T: My name is Tawana Johnson. I was born in Jamaica and have lived here my entire life. I am a University student studying psychology. I am a pretty simple lady who appreciates the small things in life and is trying to live life her way! How long have you been natural? T:.... . . Read More
As with any journey, transitioning presents its own unique challenges. While everyone’s experiences are different, it can be helpful to see how others have navigated through the process; all in the name of networking. Disrespecting the game As the journey of transitioning . . . Read More
A couple of weeks ago, I was fudging around on YouTube and came across this two part series on using coconut milk as a hair treatment. I was immediately intrigued for two reasons. First, I love me some coconut oil! DON’T NOBODY better say nothin’ bad about COCONUT OIL . . . Read More
Janelle asks…My mom and sister are big supporters of the theory that excessive use of hair products (E.g: Hairsprays, shampoos, gels, etc) are the reason why my hair is falling out/isn’t so thick. In general, can usage of these gels and hairsprays every day cause hair loss?. . . Read More
Awanda, the co-founder of 'Go Natural Spain!' is from Madrid, but born in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. She currently lives in the north of Spain, in the city of A Coruña with her love and project partner, Alvaro Lago. She says, 'he is everything to me and without . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Marriage is for Soul Mates not Roommates
- Nina Simone & Zoe Saldana - The Politics of COLOR
- A Summer Movie Season Preview - What's On Your 'Must-See' List?
- Kaitlyn Hunt: Like Genarlow Wilson, She’s No “Rapist” or “Predator”
- The (Almost) 40 Year Old Toddler
- 'Family Research Council pushes full-page ad against gay Scouts' and other Thurs...
- Morgan Freeman Takes an Extended Blink (Nap) on Live TV
- Vitter Amendment To Farm Bill Could Contribute To Family Break-Ups
- Six Young Adult Books I Can't Wait to Read
- The NAACP Is Pleased With Its Victory In Fayette County Georgia Over The "Racist...
- Meanwhile, On TumblR: In Defense Of Beyoncé–Again
- The Lonely Island & Solange Teach Us A Lesson About The 'Semicolon'
- denitia and sene. Aim To Get You In 'the nude.'