Once upon a time, travel was glamorous. The experience was about luxury amidst the clouds. Passengers dressed up in their Sunday best to fly, sauntered through the airport, and smoked their duty free cigarettes on the airplane (ever notice how there are still tiny ashtrays on the armrests in so many. . . Read More
Ladies, there is no need to limit yourselves. We can be just as dapper as the handsome suited gentlemen out there. Once again our favorite childhood boy band beaux never fails to leave an imprint of adolescent memories on our hearts or in this case on our nails. . . Read More
If you needed further proof that Kanye West doesn’t care what established members of the fashion community think of his trajectory in the industry, he is happy to provide you with some. The rapper and soon-to-be dad sat down with the New York Times‘s Jon Caramanica to talk his new album . . . Read More
Short answer: I’m a big chopper! I’ve done it twice. Long answer: I’m way too impatient to transition. My first time, in 2006, was an attempt to beat the annoyance of hair on my back during the summer heat. I cut my relaxed hair into a cropped pixie style; but moving to California . . . Read More
Congrats goes out to fashion designer Christian Siriano! He launched his very first Resort Collection for 2014! Siriano debuted the collection at his home in an intimate setting at his home where guest got to snack on hamburgers and sip on champagne. The collection is full of color blocks . . . Read More
Shout out to rapper LL Cool J’s daughter Samaria who just recently graduated from high school! That’s such a major milestone and I know she is extremely happy! Check out more photos of her after the jump! Mom Simone and proud dad LL Cool J must feel really good to see one of their . . . Read More
On Sunday, June 16th some beauty will be crowned Miss USA 2013! The action takes place at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas and I can’t wait to watch! Like I said yesterday, NeNe Leakes will be one of the judges, I know she is going to look fabulous! Come inside to see who the judges . . . Read More
Now I don't know about y'all but I try my hardest to stretch my products, especially when they are expensive or ordered from online. So what do you do when you love your conditioner but its in an 8oz bottle and your hair requires a lot of it? Well here's how to get more . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Dreams of Wanting Acceptance
- Politifact Gives A Good Rating To Rep John Lewis' Observation Of Black Over-Rep...
- TransGriot Ten Questions Interview -Sabrina Samone
- The Black Bernie Madoff - Ebony's "Top 30 Under 30" Fredrick Douglas Scott Arres...
- Why Do Women End Most Relationships Before Men?
- Forever Young: 5 Tips for Improving Your Lifestyle Before It’s Too Late
- Transmale and Transfemale Relationships
- Some Advice for Bloggers and Other Online Personalities from Johnny Carson
- Sidney Poitier as Seen by His Two Youngest Daughters on Father’s Day
- A Young King Speaks Truth And Wisdom Beyond His Years! – LanceScurv TV
- Womanly Words Of Wisdom: Ann Landers
- The Process Of Building Faith, Hope, Love & Trust
- College Enrollment for Black Women Hits Record High