I must admit that my frustration at what I see as the pointless posturing of all these forums you hear about that happen in all sorts of fancy places leaves me … well, very frustrated. Take this one that has just happened in the Gambia with a lot of gay groups in attendance. I usually [...]. . . Read More
One of the things I will give the Sunday Melissa Harris-Perry show credit for is it did briefly touch on the CeCe McDonald case. The momentum continues to get the Hennepin County defense attorneys Freeman and Senechal involved in the case to drop the charges since CeCe was . . . Read More
Today Is Equal Pay Day, and the statistic is getting trotted out today ad nauseum that women make 77 cents for every dollar a man earns. However, that statistic as you probably guessed is WHITE women's wages compared to WHITE men's wages. For BLACK women it is worse at 68 cents . . . Read More
The positive momentum for trans rights issues continues in CanadaIn what is seen as a game changing decision, on April 11 the Ontario Human Right Tribunal struck down a rule that required gender reassignment surgery in order to change the gender code on birth certificates.The 95 page decision was . . . Read More
Tony Perkins blames Secret Service Prostitution Scandal on the Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell - A case in which heterosexual men are discovered cheating on their wives with prostitutes (female prostitutes), but apparently gays are to blame for this?Referendum fails for Baltimore Co. trans law - . . . . . . Read More
This year, GLSEN's Day of Silence will be held this Friday. And to combat it, the religious right are attempting to do something different. Rather than have the event opposing Day of Silence (it used to be called Day of Truth but they have renamed it as Day of Dialogue) after Day of Silence, the . . . . . . Read More
In the end, it was as it was in the beginning, it is now and for the foreseeable future shall be. Obama’s World Bank nominee got the nod and Africa went away having rattled the matches in the box without being able to light any. Of course he who pays the piper calls the tune [...]. . . Read More
In the years I spent in America, I came to appreciate a lot of things about that country, most of them very good. For instance, Americans are the most giving people to needy causes in the entire world. When disaster strikes at home or abroad, American citizens individually give more money than . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
David Cecil gets it
- Preach, Rev. Tweed!
- President of Dillard University Wants to Know Why Dr. Dre did not Give 72 Mil. o...
- Fun With Poor Sportsmanship and Victory: Was Ernie Schlegel's Defeat of Randy Pe...
- Requested By Our Readers: Creating a Global Media Streaming Operation
- Anthony Weiner for Mayor…is it too soon?
- The Genarlow Wilson Controversy
- Happy Birthday Harvey Milk!
- Family Research Council blames gay community for military sexual assaults
- Anthony Weiner Will Run for Mayor of New York City
- Nicki Minaj, Black Women & Sexual Performance As Sport
- Bougie News Round-Up: Get your life, boo...
- Our Thoughts on Michele Obama & Fantasizing about Ballers and Rappers