100 Real Tweets from Homophobes Who Would Murder Their Gay Child - I can't even say I hope that is a joke because if it were, it would still be awful. And people whine that lgbts are "too sensitive." The tweets on this site are not for folks with sensitive natures. GLAAD campaign demands better . . . . . . Read More
When it comes to discussing gay issues, the media sometimes handles anti-gay pundits with kid gloves. It's not because of any bias, really. I think that a lot of it has to do with these pundits having the ability to disguise their anti-gay animus. When they speak on news programs, folks . . . . . . Read More
Editor's note - Stay tuned for a post coming about a MAJOR development against the war of anti-gay lies perpetrated by the religious right? Does it have the potential to be a game changer? I think so.Sometimes I have to keep myself from getting furious, but it astounds me how much the . . . . . . Read More
Okay this is corny, but every now and then if you don't laugh at the opposition, you start to take them too seriously: . . . Read More
I blogged about Kabaka Mwanga’s homosexuality, okay … bisexuality, and someone from another forum refused to believe me, arguing that someone who, it is claimed, had more than 20 wives couldn’t possibly have been gay. Yoweri Museveni, no doubt, always has Mwanga in mind when he . . . . . . Read More
David Bahati – same old story, same old song. Rose Najjemba: Rose who? There is nothing as dangerous as a legislator who has nothing to do. One such lawmaker is this woman called Rosemary Najjemba (NRM, Gomba County), a Ugandan member of Parliament who is cleanly looking for things to do. . . . . . . Read More
'Protecting marriage' always comes down to 'changing' gays: @MNForMarriage Edition - Maggie Gallagher claims that NOM doesn't push reparative (ex-gay) therapy. However why does Minnesota for Marriage , an organization affiliated with NOM to stop marriage equality in MN, associate with groups . . . . . . Read More
Brian Brown, NOM's presidentIn spite of Maggie Gallagher's assurance that she believes that same-sex parenting does not harm a child, the organization she began, the National Organization for Marriage, is doing its utmost best to push this fallacy.In a blog post, Gay Activists Promoting "30 Ways . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Did you watch thw premiere of 'The Game'? If so, tell me about it because I didn't watch
- WHNT's Greg Screws Tribute To Teachers In Oklahoma & Everywhere
- Governor Bentley: Fence jockey
- The Family Research Council's sad attempt to attach gay equality to the DOJ leak...
- Happy Harvey Milk Day!
- Chicago on my mind…save a few bucks, kill the lil darkies off
- Chris Ladd: How to Rebuild the GOP
- Game Recognizes Game in a World Where Politics is Professional Wrestling: Howard...
- Davey D’s Thoughts on Michelle Obama & Fantasizing about Ballers and Rappers
- President Obama's Morehouse Commencement Speech
- Three Alabama Cities Top Religious & Porn Lists
- Kmart “Big Gas Savings” commercial…is it funny?
- Why is the GOP facisnated with Plantation Politics?