I've repeatedly made the point in this blog how important it is for us to know our trans history. We need to have a working knowledge of it not only just for our own sakes, but to empower our trans kids, keep us from being erased in the media and frankly, so we are armed with the knowledge to. . . Read More
On Monday I had the honor and pleasure of being part of a Prism Radio podcast show with two people from the Louisville portion of my life. Holly Knight has 70 episodes of this Blogtalk radio show under her belt since June 2010.For Episode 71 she invited the TransGriot and Jaison Gardiner. . . Read More
Sad news coming out of Argentina. 32 year old Laura Aguilar, one of the first people to obtain a gender ID change under the Argentine Gender Identity Law in Tierra del Fuego province, was killed in the city of Rio Grande. She was fatally stabbed May 12 in the home of her former partner. . . Read More
You've dug this hole so deep in terms of your epic fail of covering Cemia Dove Acoff's murder that you'll probably be popping out on the other side of the planet into the outskirts of Beijing soon.You and your stenographers have more than demonstrated you don't know, don't wanna know and you simply. . . Read More
This absolutely vindictive cartoon is courtesy of Liberty Counsel member Matt Barber. The sad irony is that this is the same guy who had the nerve to pen a "I don't hate you, just your lifestyle" letter.I know from which I speak. I am no better than you. I, too, once lived a lifestyle of sexual. . . Read More
I've been saying for years that the Trans Exterminationalist Radical Feminists (TERF's) qualify as a hate group and needed to labeled as such by the Southern Poverty Law Center. I've wondered aloud along with many people in the trans community why the Southern Poverty Law Center, the major. . . Read More
Dr Marc Lamont Hill was presented with the award for Outstanding Digital Journalism Article by Trans 100 honorees actress Laverne Cox and writer and filmmaker Dr. Kortney Ryan Ziegler at the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in San Francisco on Saturday night. Hill won the award for his Ebony.com. . . Read More
IDAHOT stands for the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia, which is an international event created in 2004 to draw the attention of policymakers, opinion leaders, social movements, the public and the media to this issue. Transphobia was officially added to the campaign in. . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
South Africa Buries Its Freedom Charter
- Let My People Pee In Scotland
- Rev Sally McClain Retires
- Genarlow Wilson: The Most Ungrateful and Entitled Child Rapist to Ever Graduate ...
- HBO Game of Thrones Recap: Second Sons
- The Black Feminist Political Progressive - The Key Purveyors Of "Popularism" As ...
- Human History: Drones, "The Least Of These" And The Droids
- SBPDL Watch: SBPDL Issues Statement About European NBA Player Stabbed Back At H...
- A Few Thoughts On Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Quoted: On The Summer Prince, by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- First Trailer For CW's Post-Apocalyptic Series 'The 100' (Isaiah Washington Co-S...
- Cannes 2013 - ADFF Announces 1st Recipients Of SANAD Fund (Several North African...
- How the Obama Administration Talks to Black America