Editor's note - Congratulations to the Minnesota House of Representatives who voted for marriage equality! Now onto the Senate and we will have marriage equality in Minnesota!In the middle of the Minnesota celebration came news about anti-gay activist Bryan Fischer which may either make you. . . Read More
Today is Give Out Day, which is basically a one day blitz in which people in the LGBT community and our allies are urged to support your favorite local organizations or national ones doing grassroots work. I'm not just going to urge you to do so, I'm going to lead by example. I received. . . Read More
EXCLUSIVE: 'On My Honor' coalition 'likes' viciously anti-gay letter #standstrongbsa - A little tip, guys. Posting a long-winded, rambling letter from someone who can't spell the word "Satan" (Satin?) is not the way to get folks to support your homophobia. NOM Cherrypicks Opinions Of Two. . . Read More
The religious right continue their attacks on NBA player Jason Collins for coming out of the closet. Yesterday, Matthew Hagee, son of prominent pastor John Hagee gave his opinion as you can see in the above video.The irony is that the religious right doesn't see what their attacks on Collins reveal. . . Read More
Interesting comment that hit my inbox yesterday from Nicole Cantie, who had something to say about my post Why The Negative Plain Dealer Coverage May Result In Cemia NOT Getting JusticeFirst off let me tell you something you don't know anything about me and how dare you make an accusation saying. . . Read More
Presenting another lesson in fake Christian victimology thanks to Pastors Kevin Swanson and Dave Buehner at Generations Radio via Right Wing Watch: Transcript: Buehner: Women don’t trust men, women raise sons, sons don’t trust men, but there’s a hole in their heart, looking for a. . . Read More
It was shaping up to be a busy media week and still is. My interview on Holly's show Sunday has been rescheduled for May 13, and I'm honored to do my second appearance with Ina, Michelle, and Terri Boi, the hosts of CAN WE TALK FOR REAL Cemia “CeCe” Acoff was another Black trans woman. . . Read More
Ever wondered what it was like or what goes on to not only plan a convention, but make them run smoothly? Well, it takes a lot of work from dozens of committed people to plan it in the year before the event date and hundreds of volunteers during the event to make it happen.In the world. . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
10 Must See Black Friday Gadget Deals
- Experiencing A Different Side of Vegas. Inside The MLife Experience
- All That Philly Jazz is Live
- Ashy Or Classy?!? - Redskins Fans Buy RGIII Wedding Presents.
- "This is like a war zone", and more ghetto tours.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates and Tim Wise on Barack Obama "the Scold-in-Chief" of Black Amer...
- So What Did You Really Think of President Obama Morehouse Speech?
- America’s poverty problem, it ain’t those other people!
- Kim Coco Iwamoto Being Honored As A Harvey Milk Champion Of Change
- Anti-Trans SB 1218 Is DEAD!
- Obama Morehouse Graduation Speech May 19 2003
- What Would Spelman College Do In This Trans Feminine Student Situation?
- Should Guns be Stored in Children's Rooms as a Last Ditch Defense Against Home I...