I participated in this week's blog carnival on gun violence in America at Momsrising.org. I must have rewritten the post seven times before I sent it in because I realized I have more to say than most spaces permit. And apparently, my subconscious really wants to talk about crazy Louisiana's loose. . . Read More
Has been today! Wow! In spite of the fact that there is Saharan dust in the air, or who knows maybe even because of it. It has been and still is the most beautiful day of the year so far. Just something about it.The Gods must be in love!. . . Read More
Priscilla comes after me. And boy do I have a lot to say about her. First she is an incredible mother to the most adorable little boy. Seriously, so cute! Priscilla is the funniest. She really is. It comes so naturally to her. Anyone who meets her laughs at least five times in her presence. . . . Read More
blackgirl on mars...the cartoon! the lab, cph 2007I guess when you take the first step, everything really starts coming together.For the sake of saving my good stories for my book, I'll make this short. Teaching will no longer be my profession as of the end of this academic school year.One of the. . . Read More
Today I’m going to write my opinion on WHY I believe fewer and fewer heterosexual marriages are going to occur in the future between people of ALL races living in our modern western society, whom are interested in finding a significant other based on LOVE (not arranged . . . Read More
Father’s Day is here. It is the one time of the year where the focus is on showing dad some love. Much has been said about the important role a father plays in his children’s lives, and how important it is to have more engaged fathers. President Obama’s Fatherhood and . . . Read More
Last week I had the pleasure of attending the United States Bartender’s Guild and Diageo World Class: Bartender of the Year competition. Thousands of applications were submitted, hundreds of cocktails were created, and twenty finalists were select. . . Read More
If you were raised anything like me, you might also recall misbehaving as a child and your parents just not letting up about it. Even after the consequences had been issued, in the form of a spanking or punishment, the discussion seemed to last for a few good hours and sometimes days. I would think. . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Change Finally Comes To Augusta
- *Sigh* Zerlina Maxwell, Genarlow Wilson Apologist, Claims to Speak for All "Betr...
- Detroit's Last Stand?
- Daily Show calls out recent incidents of anti-gay protests
- Evelyn Lozada’s bloody forehead photos leak from Chad Johnson altercation [photo...
- How Should Women Handle Anger And Arguments With Her Man In Public?
- Watch Trailer For Provocative New Series 'Red Sleep'
- How to Love Your Yoni
- Upcoming Jay-Z Album Free for Samsung Galaxy Owners
- Why do you call me Lord?: Praxis and Foundations
- Lawrence Cherry's SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS: The Re-Education of Jim Reid is Now Ava...
- Dr. Boyce: Howard University’s Medical School Admitted Zero African American Ma...
- Stanley Cup Finals: Dominant Bruins, Sluggish Ice Take Game 3