Santorum Gets Big Win, Raises Questions in Louisiana PrimaryPresidential candidate Rick Santorum is the king of all things in the GOP race, according to Louisiana voters over the weekend. Santorum pulled out a pretty convincing victory over Mitt Romney in the state’s primary with a 49-27 . . . . . . Read More
Pres. Obama Comments on Trayvon Martin CaseThe White House has broken its silence on the highly-controversial shooting death case of Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida. President Obama commented on the case from the Rose Garden on Friday. Here’s what he had to say: “Obviously this is a . . . . . . Read More
For anyone who has believed the ". . . Read More
Maggie Gallagher of NOMOn Wednesday of last week, the National Organization for Marriage announced a campaign to boycott Starbucks because of that organization's support of marriage equality. According to NOM’s press release: The new protest campaign was announced after the annual . . . . . . Read More
Having your heart broken sucks, having your heart thrown out at sea to navigate through deep and troubled waters on the verge of the end of a relationship also sucks. A breakup can leave one so exasperated that your emotions begin to take precedence over your physical state. I recall being called . . . . . . Read More
I've been skimming through Kettlebell for Dummies and came to this part:Whenever you travel with your kettlebell in your car, no matter the distance, you need to secure it because an unsecured kettlebell could easily become a dangerous projectile. The easiest way to do so is to give your bell its . . . . . . Read More
Let’s begin with this: I don’t dislike LeBron for leaving Cleveland. He was a free agent and well within his rights. I don’t even judge him for “The Decision” special. It was a dumb mistake fed by a 26-year-old ego. My gripe with ‘Bron is that he chose to team up with two all-stars instead of defining his own legacy of greatness. . . Read More
You know, when folks last week were convinced that they had heard Zimmerman say “fucking coons” as he pursued Trayvon Martin, I disagreed. I didn’t hear “coons,” I heard “cones.” Who says “coons” anymore? But, after Zimmerman’s best bro’s nonsense spiel this morning, I definitely think he said “fucking coons.” Now, if. . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Jodie-Simone // 3B/C Natural Hair Style Icon
- "Let that Negro go to Africa on his own dime."
- Black Women and Sex…oh no!
- Mayhem in the Morning Radio Host Nick Cellini fired for mocking ALS victim
- Did You Know that Dr. King and the Civil Rights Movement Hated Illegal Immigrant...
- Nomoredownlow.tv is an excellent series which needs more attention
- The spying scandal continues
- Make Your Choice – WIC Store or UnionPay Store in the Hood?
- 3 Reasons NBA Conspiracy Theorists Need to Have a Seat
- Petition: Lift The US Ban On Trans Military Service
- *Sigh* Zerlina Maxwell, Genarlow Wilson Apologist, Claims to Speak for All "Betr...
- Detroit's Last Stand?
- Daily Show calls out recent incidents of anti-gay protests