Shut down the Rush Limbaughs, the Brietbarts, the Coulters. And impeach the judges who have racist attitudes, like the one in Montana who sent that email. And vote out the polititians who refuse to speak up and condemn the racists and other blind, unthinking haters.. . . Read More
If you honestly believe that the only way to make money is in unethical behavior, you will not look for ways to make money. Your mind is closed. Opportunities for business exist, they’re out there everywhere… but inside of this view, you ‘know’ that . . . Read More
It’s hard to know where to begin, to even try to recap the epicness that I just experienced in Los Angeles. So I’m just going to start with the biggest day and work my way backwards. Bellas — being on the red carpet for the Academy Awards was an absolutely surreal and magical . . . Read More
There has been a lot of talk about bullying lately, but the conversation has centered on children, but we need to talk about adult bullies. Rush Limbaugh is a powerful voice on the right and he is also a bully. He says whatever he wants and the only consequences are higher ratings for his . . . . . . Read More
There is a school of thought floating about in my community that since the Family Research Council is an SPLC-designated hate group, the media shouldn't give its spokespeople a platform to spread the organization's views.I understand that school of thought, but don't agree totally with it because . . . . . . Read More
I haven’t blogged about Lil Kim in quite awhile, nice girl but never really had much of an interest. I did write about her when she covered Kontrol Magazine wearing a black bodysuit now that I remember. Also when she wore some cute Versace heels(click here).The rapper was recently spotted . . . . . . Read More
There are two feelings that I always seem to be fighting away. I struggle with them and they slow my progress down to a crawl. It’s like my entire life gets stuck in cement and I just can’t move. Those two feelings are indifference and pessimism. Indifference is more of a coping mechanism . . . Read More
No, I'm not being hyperbolic. What the Washington Post and the Kaiser Foundation are doing is downright sinister and an EPIC display of historical IGNORANCE. This whole series that Kaiser and the WAPO have concocted is incredibly dangerous because it is attempting to tell the world who we . . . . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
Where Was The Secret Service?
- This Week In The 2013 Texas Lege-Week Ending May 17
- Let Damian Walk In Male Cap And Gown MoveOn.org Petition
- Rethinking the Hood Laundromat Model from Utility Model to Access Model
- The Market for Used Bentleys
- Suicide at 17 leaves the rest of us wondering how could we have helped?
- Telling "black folks business."
- Obama, Morehouse College, & His Deadbeat Mom?
- The Right-Wing Media Salivates: Speaking at Morehouse College, President Obama D...
- Let My People Pee In Scotland
- Rev Sally McClain Retires
- Genarlow Wilson: The Most Ungrateful and Entitled Child Rapist to Ever Graduate ...
- HBO Game of Thrones Recap: Second Sons