Eastbay, I appreciate your company allowing me the opportunity to waste my hard-earned money on my frivolous sneaker purchases. What I don’t appreciate is getting a mangled box tossed at my doorstep. In less than five days, two orders have arrived in a cheap plastic bag which held completely pulverized shoeboxes inside
. . . Read More
Despite rumors of new material in the works, it's been seven long years since we had an album from Jaguar Wright. I had Divorcing Neo To Marry Soul on repeat for months and sure, we have had a single here and there, but it's a full album that I need right now. Despite no concrete information. . . Read More
If you grew up during the 90s, you’ve undoubtedly heard Seal’s “Kiss From A Rose” around 100,001 times. Well, despite having belted out out all the words on multiple occasions, you’ve never heard it quite like this. Capitalizing on the recent break-up of superstar model Heidi Klum and her soulful . . . Read More
In case you didn’t didn’t know, Tech N9ne is the hardest working man in Hip-Hop. Constantly touring and dropping ungodly amounts of new music along the way, the industry’s leading purveyor of sickness has already moved on from last fall’s Strangeland and is now promoting an . . . Read More
Freeway’s set to release a new 12-song project, Freedom Of Speech, backed by Rocksmith and Karmaloop Music and the “Master Of Ceremony” video hails as the first drop. Backed by a beautiful, airy set of keys and strong drum kicks, Free does what he does best, which is use his high-pitch voice as. . . Read More
Why are these people crying? Can you help me understand?These Internets are great fun. [Speaking of which, I have a piece up at Alternet where I break down the role of white victimology in the Republican Party, please do check it out. The white racialist crowd have already given me some shine so . . . . . . Read More
There’s an elephant in the room. What is it exactly? Kevin Garnett’s career is almost over. This could be his last year. Or he could go on to play two more seasons. Either way, it’s something I’ve come to grips with and realized in three stages. The first is when his game began shifting away from the. . . Read More
It's hard out here for those of us that happen to be in the 99%. Those who do have jobs more than likely have one that we can't stand and doesn't pay nearly enough. For the rest of us, it's hard to even find a job that we don't like, let alone one we'd actually want. Since Phonte dropped Charity . . . Read More
WLW Blog Directory
I Can’t Stand Those $#!% @$$ Bad Drivers!
- XBox One: More Than Hardware
- A Nationwide Response to Stop and Frisk.. Remix of 10 Frisk Commandments
- One Tough Nutter
- Florida Republican Cites “Fight the Power” in Battle Against Obama (VIDEO
- The Powerful Weapons That President Obama Can Use To OFFEND The "We Are In The W...
- Tornado Tragedy Strikes Central Oklahoma (VIDEO)
- Here's What Your ABC Fall (Black) Primetime Lineup Looks Like...
- Oscilloscope Sets 9/13 Theatrical Release Date For Andrew Dosunmu's 'Mother of G...
- Sergio Garcia makes fried chicken remark about Tiger Woods…racist or ridiculous?...
- Wolf Blitzer learns not all Oklahomans are Christian
- Austerity Baron Tom Coburn Should Read the Poem "No Man is an Island" Before Tal...
- The political truce is over.